• Batteries are not working and not installed correctly
• Try rolling the batteries inside the battery compartment. This sometimes works as the springs are not making a good connection to the batteries.
• Remote may not be compatible with your equipment. Most likely if you purchased it from us, it is compatible.
• Your Air Conditioner Unit's Infra-red receiving diode has gone bad. This is usually the case with older Air Conditioner.
• Your remote is broke. This could be possible if the shipping company was not careful enough when shipping it. We always test the remotes and make sure they are working before they leave our facility.
Please contact us, we can resend you a new one or refund you per your request.
• Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24hours.
6. Will you substitute my remote control with another?
No. We always ship you the exact item you purchased. If by chance our inventory is off and we do not have your item, we will inform you at that time.
If your item is discontinued, we will inform you and wait for your approval before we substitute it with another item.